Quick ‘n Easy Mail Server Version 3.3
Setting up your own mail server never has been easier!
Quick 'n Easy Mail Server for Windows 98/NT/XP/2003 and Vista(32 bits) is a complete solution for users who what to run their own mini mail server.
Use your favorite mail client (such as Outlook Express or Eudora) to send and receive email.
- POP3 server.
- SMTP server.
- POP3 & SMTP authentication.
- Multiple domains.
- Relaying messages using internal SMTP client with DNS support.
- Message relaying with the option to forward a specific domain to a pre-defined mailserver.
- Unlimited connections support, multithreading.
- Unlimited user accounts.
- Clear and easy user interface.
- Real time server log (can also log to a logfile).
- IP Filter to block/allow only specific IP addresses.
- Build-in Mail Server Setup Wizard.
- New: Mail Forwarding: forward mail for single users or specific domains (wildcards supported).
Download zipped DEMO executable of version 3.3
Buy and download FULL version of Quick ‘n Easy Mail Server 3.x ($29.95)
Also available as NT service: Quick ‘n Easy Mail Service Version
(included for free if you purchase Quick ‘n Easy Mail Server!)
Click here if you are interested in the MFC/C++ source code.