WYSIWYG Web Builder
WYSIWYG Web Builder is an all-in-one software solution that can be used to create complete web sites.
What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) means that all elements of the page will be displayed on the exact same position (fixed layout) as in the designer
unlike fluid (dynamic) layouts (generated by traditional HTML editors) where the position of objects depends on the position and size of the objects surrounding it.
WYSIWYG Web Builder generates HTML (Hypertext Markup Language), HTML5 or XHTML tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML.
Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). The software gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages .
- No HTML knowledge needed!
- Drag and drop of the HTML objects: Text, Lines, Images, Marquees and Tables.
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
- Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
- Powerful Form tools with built-in PHP form processor.
- Password protect your pages with the Login Tools/User Management.
- Option to add custom HTML for each object (Before Tag, Inside Tag, After Tag).
- YouTube, Java, Flash, HTML 5 Audio/Video Quicktime and other Plug-In support.
- Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web/ftp server).
- Easy Photo Gallery creation.
- Image maps
- Rollover images.
- Navigation bar, Slide menu, Mega Menu and many other navigation tools.
- Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
- Slide Shows
- Support for third-party add-ons, using the Extension Builder tool.
- Import existing HTML pages!
- Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks
- CSS3 animations and transitions.
- Built-in Content Management System Tools)
- jQuery UI Widgets: TAbs. Accodrion, Date Picker, Dialog etc.
- Shapes, TextArt and other drawing components.
- Events and Timers
- Advanced layer possibilities (floating layers, sticky layers, docking layer, anchored layers etc)
- and much more!
Visit the official web site for more information: