FTP Wanderer Version 3.0
FTP Wanderer is a multithreaded FTP client with the look-and-feel of Windows Explorer, and makes moving files between the Internet and your computer as simple as local file manipulation.
- Full drag and drop support from and to Windows Explorer.
- Connection wizard.
- Upload/download multiple files simultaneously.
- Fully customizable user interface.
- CERN proxy support.
- Bookmark remote folders (Favorites).
- Resume support for download and upload.
- Sophisticated transfer manager where uploads and downloads are performed in the background so you can continue browsing while the application up or downloads your files.
- Download/Upload complete directory structures (including files) in one operation.
- Windows 9x/XP style right-click menus.
- Intergrated local file browser for easier file management.
- CHMOD support for changing permissions on UNIX servers.
- Support for very large files (64 bits)
- Move files and folders to another location on the server.
What is new in version 3.0?
- Redesigned user interface (Office 2007 theme)
- Vista compatible.
- Auto-detect transfer type, with configurable ASCII types
- Optional encryption for saved passwords
- Ability to disable caching data
- Improved docking algoritme.
- Improved help file (now using HTML help)
- many other minor improvements.
Download FTP Wanderer 3.0 - zipped executable
Download source code for version 2.8