Quick ‘n Easy Mail Service Version 3.3
This is the NT service version of Quick ‘n Easy Mail Server.
This service enables you to run the Mail server even when you're not logged into Windows.
Quick ‘n Easy Mail Service has all the features of the GUI version, but is designed to run faster and use less memory.
- Easy to setup and configure.
- Runs a NT Service.
- POP3 server.
- SMTP server.
- POP3 & SMTP authentication.
- Multiple domains.
- Relaying messages using internal SMTP client with DNS support.
- Message relaying with the option to forward a specific domain to a pre-defined mailserver.
- Unlimited connections support, multithreading.
- Unlimited user accounts.
- Log to a logfile.
- IP Filter to block/allow only specific IP addresses.
- New: Mail Forwarding: forward mail for single users or specific domains (wildcards supported).
The service will only run under Windows NT4/2000/XP and Vista (32 bits) but not Win95/98/ME.
To Start en Stop the service, go to the Windows Service Manager (Services) in the Control Panel
This application includes a setup.exe file, which makes it easier to setup this service.
It takes care of the following actions:
- Ask for install directory.
- Copies all files to this directory.
- Copies mailcfg.cpl to the system32 directory.
- Runs mailservice.exe -i to install the service in the service control manager.
Download zipped DEMO executable of Mail Service 3.3, configuration applet and setup
Buy and download FULL version of Quick ‘n Easy Mail Server 3.x ($19.95)
Quick ‘n Easy Mail Service (NT service edition) is now FREE if you purchase Quick ‘n Easy Mail Server!