Quick ‘n Easy FTP Server Professional Version 3.2
Quick 'n Easy FTP Server Professional is a multi threaded FTP server for Windows 98/NT/XP and Vista(32 bits) that can be easily setup even by inexperienced users.
New users can be easily created by a wizard which is guiding you step by step in the process.
The server handles all basic FTP commands plus a lot of special FTP commands like MDTM, NLST, FEAT, PSWD, XCRC and many more!
- Simple, intuitive and cool looking user interface, with several pages for managing the users, configuration and security.
- Easy to setup using the build-in FTP Server Setup Wizard.
- Add new user accounts with the User Account Wizard.
- Security: Allow/block specific ip addresses/ranges.
- Support for virtual directories.
- Limit download/upload speed per user.
- Support for systems that are a part of a network with a router and/or firewall.
- Configuration is saved in XML format.
- Realtime server trace, which displays every command and it’s reply on the screen.
- Everything can also be logged to a file.
- Users can send messages via their FTP client to the FTP Server’s messages console.
- Integrated upload/download statistics (saved in XML).
- Remote administration option.
- Disk quota
- FTP Server Events can be used trigger actions like playing a sound or execute an application.
- Directory listing format configuration
- Unlimited connections.
- New: Automatically block IP addresses after a specific number of failed login attempts.
Download zipped DEMO executable of version 3.2
Buy and download FULL version of Quick ‘n Easy FTP Server 3.x ($19.95)
Also available as NT service: Quick ‘n Easy FTP Service Version
(included for free if you purchase Quick ‘n Easy Mail Server!)