Quick ’n Easy FTP Server 3.2
Quick 'n Easy FTP Server is a multi threaded FTP server for Windows 98/NT/XP/2003 and Vista(32 bits) that can be easily setup even by inexperienced users.
New users can be easily created by a wizard which is guiding you step by step in the process.
The server handles all basic FTP commands plus a lot of special FTP commands like MDTM, NLST, FEAT, PSWD, XCRC and many more!
There are now 3 versions of Quick ‘n Easy FTP Server for you to choose from:
Quick ‘n Easy FTP Server Professional
The most powerfull and easy to use FTP Server available!
Quick ‘n Easy FTP Service (included for free with Quick ‘n Easy FTP Server Professional!)
This version runs as a NT service for optimal performance.
Quick ‘n Easy FTP Server Lite
Great for beginners who do not need all the advanced features of the professional version.
- Simple, intuitive and cool looking user interface, with several pages for managing the users, configuration and security.
- Easy to setup using the build-in FTP Server Setup Wizard.
- Add new user accounts with the User Account Wizard.
- Security: Allow/block specific ip addresses/ranges.
- Support for virtual directories.
- Limit download/upload speed per user.
- Display average download/upload speed of online users.
- Support for systems that are a part of a network with a router and/or firewall.
- Configuration is saved in XML format.
- Realtime server trace, which displays every command and it’s reply on the screen.
- Everything can also be logged to a file.
- Users can send messages via their FTP client to the FTP Server’s messages console.
- Integrated upload/download statistics (saved in XML).
- Remote administration option.
- Disk quota
- FTP Server Events can be used trigger actions like playing a sound or execute an application.
- New: Automatically block IP addresses after a specific number of failed login attempts.