Forum Rules - Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
1. Although the administrators and moderators of the Pablo Software Solutions Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.
2. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of the Pablo Software Solutions Forum or Pablo Software Solutions will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
3. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws.
4. The owners of Pablo Software Solutions Forum reserve the right to remove, delete, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason without notice or explanation . Also we reserve the right to remove any avatars for any reason without notice or explanation.
5. Please so not open multiple posts about the same topic.
6. If you SPAM this forum or our members in any manner, your account will be banned.
7. Do not abuse other forum members.
8. We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning. Please realize we want to help, but people that are rude just make our task that much less pleasant.
9. Please do not report order or activation problems on the forum, sales are processed by so-called resellers which do not watch this forum.
If you did not receive an order confirmation, please check your spam/junk mail. If you are sure the confirmation email did not go to your spam/junk mail, then contact the reseller (emetrix, esellerate) and send a cc to email@example.com
Please Note: Just because somebody has purchased a Pablo Software Solutions product, this does not give them the right to violate any of the above rules. We do not give second chances, once you are banned you are banned. We definitely don't want to go there! Let's all work together and be understanding of one another. PLEASE be nice, respectful and courteous and you will not have any problems.
Thank you for joining.
Pablo Software Solutions
1 post • Page 1 of 1