Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index Pablo Software Solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

php help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index -> Quick 'n Easy Web Server
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ross9103

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: php help Reply with quote

Hello,

I am new at all this web stuff. I have been working on a page now for about a month and end result is I want a page that I host from my house for family and friends. I have recently installed php because I want to use a picture gallery that uses php to run. I think I got it installed correctly but am not sure. I found a test but not sure what it is telling me and also have a gallery test that doesn't work. if someone could give me some pointers I would be very greatful. The php test is http://ross.dyndns-at-home.com/holly/test/index.html

the test for gallery is http://ross.dyndns=at=home.com/galleries/index.php

Like I said I would be really greatful for any help anyone could offer.
ross9103

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok think I got a step closer. I have a gallery working but I get a whole bunch of extra stuff on the page that isn't making sense to me. What I have working is http://jross.dyndns-at-home.com/twg183/index.htm
this is some of the extra text I get and not sure if because php not quit right or configuration.

No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging Cannot find module (IP-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (IF-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (TCP-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (UDP-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (HOST-RESOURCES

If someone could point me in the correct direction I would be very greatful. Plus is anyone has any suggestions on a good book for beginner to learn html and php and setting them up on a web server I would be very greatful. I can't say thankyou enough in advance for the help!!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I cannot help you with the configuration of third PHP party scripts. Perhaps the creator of the script can help you?

Please note that the configuration of the script or PHP is not directly related to the Web Server. The server only hosts the files.
ross9103

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After many hours and checking configuration. I found out that is was the installation of php. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it then it started working. but I still have a question. in qne webserver the cgi. I have php and cd:\php\php-cgi.exe should i add php and c:\php\php.exe?
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally 'php-cgi.exe' should be used.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index -> Quick 'n Easy Web Server All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: