Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index Pablo Software Solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why did I add a donation aside from purchasing the software?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index -> FTP Wanderer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Power

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Why did I add a donation aside from purchasing the software? Reply with quote

Greetings,

Pablo Website Builder was the answer to my website building dilemas. I am currently using a website host that functions almost the same thing as Pablo Website Builder but the host seem to very inactive and I am thinking of moving on (after 4 years) to another active and updated website host.

Pablo's Website Builder interface and functionalities are very familiar to me and after I created a website (in about 20 min) I purchased the software. Consisting of all the tools I need plus all the extra functionalities, I cannot help but add an additional donation for the software. I believe developers of free softwares such as Pablo must be encouraged and should be compensated generously.

I have downloaded the FTP Wanderer and the Install Builder and I am going to try them. Rest assured I will also donate to these wonderful softwares.

Thanks
Power
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

Pablo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index -> FTP Wanderer All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: