Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index Pablo Software Solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PHP and my webhost company and aspemail...confusion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index -> Quick 'n Easy Web Server
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bathtubdog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: PHP and my webhost company and aspemail...confusion Reply with quote

I am having a problem with my webhost company as they have changed something and now my email forms are having new codes written because of their problems with php,smtp and blacklisting. I think that they are writing a code for aspemail......but the Webbuilder 5 is having and issue...and I am totally confused so, I thought I would come back here for help.
1. On the contact page of my website there are 4 "buttons" that you can hit and it will take you to an email form. It has edit boxes for "your name" "your email address" "subject" then there is a message box.
2. When you use the great program of WB5 now on their site my mail if you go thru the website never comes in to my email address box. They are saying it is because you can not use a local smtp service anymore.
So the question is, does WB5 have a way to write what they need into the form so that I can change all my forms and make them go where I want them to?....thanks
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can use external form processors for forms, however how you must set them up totally depends of the requirements of your host.

For questions related to WYSIWYG Web Builder please use the Web Builder support forum:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum
bathtubdog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Well it appears Reply with quote

admin wrote:
Yes, you can use external form processors for forms, however how you must set them up totally depends of the requirements of your host.

For questions related to WYSIWYG Web Builder please use the Web Builder support forum:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum

Well now it appears they have changed and gone back to php.....guess they had enough people complain...thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index -> Quick 'n Easy Web Server All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: