Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index Pablo Software Solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Username and Passwords

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index -> FTP Wanderer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Username and Passwords Reply with quote

Thank you!! This is the best FTP product I have found! It is SO simple to use. I have a question about the Username and password windows. Is it possible to have these windows blank when the program is started and not contain the previous user information.? I have a small office network and do have some important information on FTP location. I would like to make sure that if another user gets on my computer and opens the FTP program my information would not be present in the windows.

I would like to recommend this program to our local school district. Is there a charge for the school to use your software?

Thanks for the great software Herb
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The software is free of charge for non-commercial use, which includes schools.
If you leave the password field blank in the Site manager, the program will show a login dialog when you try to login to a ftp site.

Pablo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pablo Software Solutions Forum Index -> FTP Wanderer All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: