END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOURCECODE
1. This license agreement ("License") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Pablo Software Solutions and describes your rights and obligations regarding the use of the SOURCE CODE.
2. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you shall remove all the files related to the SOURCE CODE from your storage media and cease any further use of the SOURCE CODE. Any violation of these terms will subject you to legal liability.
3. The SOURCE CODE is the intellectual property of and is owned by Pablo Software Solutions.
4. The SOURCE CODE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOURCE CODE is licensed, not sold.
5. Subject to the terms set forth in this License, Pablo Software Solutions grants you a nontransferable, non-exclusive right to use the SOURCE CODE.
6. You may:
a. distribute the target binary for personal use and commercial purposes.
b. install and use the SOURCE CODE on as many computers as you wish
c. modify or alter the SOURCE CODE at your own risk, provided that such modifications are extensively commented.
7. You may not:
a. redistribute the SOURCE CODE in any way (through website, ftp site, cdrom ...)
b. sell, rent, lease, or sublicense the SOURCE CODE
c. transfer the rights on the SOURCE CODE
d remove or edit the copyright/credits (do not take credit for my work).
e. use the SOURCE CODE to create a product that is direct competiton to one of the products of Pablo Software Solutions. So simply rebranding the application and resell it is NOT allowed!
8. This SOURCE CODE is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event will the Pablo Software Solutions be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including damages for loss of profits, loss or inaccuracy of data, incurred by any person from such person's usage of this SOURCE CODE even if advised of the possibility of such damages.